About Our Staff
Lakemary staff are a diverse team of professionals committed to making a difference in the lives of the children we serve.
- Triple board certified psychiatrist/pediatrician
- Masters-level therapists
- Certified play therapist
- Certifed autism specialists
- Occupational & Speech Therapists
- Registered nurses
- Registered dietician
- Masters-level certified special education teachers
- Certified recreation therapist
Direct support professionals: every employee who works in a Lakemary residence must successfully complete 80 hours of classroom course work together with 80 hours of shadowing via our mentoring program prior to working independently with our children.