Your Donation Matters
Donate to help our children and adults.
Ways to Donate:
To make a monetary donation, simply click on "Donate Now" at the top of this page. Click here for our most recent financial statements.
To donate items to help us meet the needs of our individuals served:
1. Choose some items from the list below
2. Drop off items Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at any of our locations.
3. Leave your name and contact information to receive a donation receipt.
We are currently seeking donations of new or gently used duffel bags, suitcases, or laundry bags to be used by our kids when they travel.
OUR RESIDENTIAL WISHLIST (Adults & Children)
HYGIENE (new items only):
- Men's & Women's deodorant
- Full size body wash, shampoo, and conditioner
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
FOR THE HOME (new or gently used):
- Bath Towels
- Twin, Twin XL or Full Size Bed Sets
ARTS & CRAFTS:
- Washable Markers & Crayons
- Construction Paper
- Coloring Books
- Greeting Cards
- Craft Balls
- Washable Paints
CLOTHES (new or gently used):
- Shoes (athletic or flip flops)
- Men's & Women's T-Shirts (M-4XL)
- Athletic shorts (M-4XL)
ACTIVITIES (new or gently used):
- Gas Cards (used to support family therapy and visits)
- Walmart, Price Chopper, Restaurant gift cards
- Local sporting event tickets
- Card games (Uno, Old Maid, Skipbo, Phase 10, regular cards, etc.)
- Books (all reading levels)
- DVD's (rated G or PG only)
- Puzzles (100 pieces or less)
Questions? Simply contact Lakemary's Marketing & Development Department at (913) 557-4000.